A. Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website (www.ze.com.sg) (“Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by this website (including any on-line services operated thereat) by or for Zenith Engineering Pte Ltd and/or IG Zenith SDN BHD (hereinafter known as “Zenith Engineering” or “IG Zenith”) and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter individually and collectively known as “Zenith Engineering” and/or “ZENITH”), You hereby agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. All access to materials and information (“Materials”) on this website are govern by these Terms. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. These Terms may be changed from time to time. If you do not agree with any of these Terms in its entirety, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Please cease access to the Website and the Materials immediately.
II. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy/copies of the materials (information or software) on Zenith Engineering’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any product information contained on Zenith Engineering’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zenith Engineering at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Zenith Engineering website are provided “as is”. Zenith Engineering makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zenith Engineering does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Zenith Engineering does not warrant or make any representations that access to the Website or Materials will be fault-free, secure, timely or uninterrupted, or that your access is protected from software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment and that any information transmitted by you by electronic mail or otherwise through or to us or anyone will be accurately received or secure.
- Use of the Materials, and the electronic transmission of any document or information from you through or to us, are entirely at your own risk.
In no event shall Zenith Engineering or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, negligence, misrepresentation, defamation and infringement of any intellectual property rights) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Zenith Engineering website or from any use of the Website or Materials or their applications, or from any reliance on Website or the Materials, howsoever caused, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if Zenith Engineering or a Zenith Engineering authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Zenith Engineering’s liability for any damage, claim or loss is excluded to the fullest extent permissible under the law. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
V. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Zenith Engineering website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zenith Engineering does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Zenith Engineering may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Zenith Engineering does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. We may modify or discontinue any part or feature that form part of the Materials at any time, with or without notice to you, and without any liability whatsoever on our part.
VI. Links (Hyperlinks)
Zenith Engineering has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zenith Engineering of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
VIII. Governing Law
Zenith Engineering makes no representation that the information and materials contained in or accessed through any website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdictions outside the Republic of Singapore. You agree that by accessing any of Zenith Engineering websites, your access and/or use, as well as these terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore. Any claim relating to Zenith Engineering’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
B. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“Personal data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time (including but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address which may be obtained by us via your access to or use of our website).
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Advertisers and other third-parties may make use of information stored in your cookies. We may not have access to or control over cookies or other features that advertisers and third party sites may use, and the information and privacy practices of these advertisers and third party websites will be governed by their terms. Please contact these parties directly for more information about their practices relating to cookies and the handling of personal data.
The content and works provided on this website are governed by the copyrigt laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any form of commercialisation of the materials beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require prior written consent.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide written notice to Zenith Engineering Pte Ltd with full details to be submitted to Zenith Engineering’s designated representative, as follows:
Manager, Website Affairs
Zenith Engineering Pte Ltd
34 Joo Koon Circle, Singapore 629060
Tel: (65) 68611100