Vehicle Safety Systems – Brigade Electronics
Zenith Engineering supplies additional safety accessories for your vehicles from Brigade Electronics. Brigade Electronics have been the market leader in vehicle safety systems with a comprehensive range of products to reduce the risk of collision and maximise efficiency. Their products include a wide range of products such as camera monitor systems, reversing alarms, ultrasonic proximity sensors, digital recorders and a thermal image camera.
These accessories help improve driver safety and protect your company from any false insurance claims. Brigade rigorously test all its product beyond industry standards to achieve high quality and reliability.
List of Brigade Electronics Products:
- 360º Camera Systems (Surround View Monitor / Bird’s Eye View)
- Camera Monitoring Systems
- Ultra Sonic Obstacle Detection
- White Noise Reverse Warning Alarm (Reduces Noise Pollution Drastically)
- Radar Sensor Systems
- Mobile Digital Recorder
Learn more about how Brigade products help Kill Blind Spots by clicking below:
For more information, please feel free to contact our sales team or visit our literature page to download more technical information.
Pushing Vehicle Safety Standards
Zenith Engineering is proud to offer safety products from Brigade Electronics. Brigade is committed to making roads and work-sites safer for all. Originating from the UK, Brigade offers solutions to fleet owners of any size, whether being a huge fleet operator or a small business. As the official distributor, and we are entrusted to offer friendly advice and full support. We will offer our best support for any of your company’s new projects.
Camera Monitor Systems
Camera monitor systems are used in a wide range of on-road and off-road applications to meet a host of health and safety and legislative requirements. They can help eliminate blind spots to prevent expensive vehicle damage and ultimately save lives.
- Can cover multiple blind spots on a single monitor.
- Wider angle of view.
- Clearer visibility in low light conditions.
- Less likely to be damaged or broken.
- Comes with Wireless (WiFi) system that does away with additional cables.
- Allows for interchangeable trailers (In-conjunction with WiFi)
Backeye – 360º Camera (Surround View Monitoring / Birds Eye View)
Backeye® 360 Systems are intelligent camera monitor systems designed to assist low speed manoeuvrability by providing the driver with a real-time surround view of your vehicle in a single image. Presenting all-round visibility in one image saves the driver or operator having to process information from several mirrors or monitors in quick succession, making it easier to assess possible hazards.
- Comprehensive “all-round” view of vehicle in a single image
- Four ultra wide-angle cameras covering all blind spots
- Real-time, smooth video output
- Customisable triggers available for various views
- Viewing area and distance configurable to suit vehicle type and application
Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection
Brigade’s range of ultrasonic sensor systems gives an audible warning to the drivers when it detects an obstacle. It can be fitted to the Front, Back, Side and Corners (Including Vehicle Step). They benefit from helping to reverse safely to nearside blind spot awareness; particularly relevant where cyclists and pedestrians can otherwise go unseen.
- Greater protection to pedestrians, cyclists and workers
- Sensor System can be activated by pre-set conditions (E.g. Speed, Turn Signal, Reverse Gear)
- External speaking alarm with side turn warning for cyclists/pedestrians
- Can be fitted to articulated vehicles with additional Suzie cables
- Can be used with existing Brigade Camera Monitor System
Reverse Warning Alarms (White Sound Alarms)
bbs-tek® white sound® alarms are a revolutionary new generation of warning alarm. They are the safest reversing alarms in the world and does not cause a noise nuisance. Already fitted across a range of industries from mobile plant machinery to airport luggage buggies, bbs-tek® is fast becoming the reversing alarm of choice. In New York City it is the only alarm permitted on construction vehicles.
- Alarm sound is instantly locatable
- Heard only where it matters
- Continually adjust to 5-10 decibels above ambient noise level.
- Ideal for varying environments
Radar Sensor Systems
Backsense® works effectively in harsh environments and in poor visibility including darkness, smoke and fog. The radar sensor systems are designed to detect people and objects in harsh conditions. They detect both stationary and moving objects, providing the driver with an in-cab audible and visual warning. Terrains are harsher, vehicles are exposed to the elements more aggressively whilst thick dust and night time conditions all decrease visibility further.
- Can trigger other safety equipment
- Resilient in tough conditions
- Suitable for on-road and off-road
- Comes in Programmable and Non-Programmable versions
Vehicle Safety Systems
360º Camera Systems – Demo Video
White Noise Reversing Alarm – Demo Video